Everything started 20 years ago from the idea which seemed utopian at first glance! In 1995, against the background of harsh social and political conditions, several people’s idea became reality and a higher educational institution was founded in Georgia, which became one of the leading universities within the next ten years. The quality of academic staff was gradually improving, the number of faculties was increasing, and the infrastructure was developing. Consequently, these led to an increase in student number. In 2005-2007 the university was granted the status of accredited institution. In 2012 all university programmes successfully passed authorization and accreditation for the period of five years and it gained the status of higher education institution-university, i.e. the three-cycle higher education system has been implemented at the university (CIU) and the vacancies have been defined by 3500 students.
By the decision of the Authorization Council of National Centre for Educational Quality Enhancement made on 14 July, 2015 Caucasus International University application has been approved and in accordance to the decision of the council the number of university students has been defined by 4700.
CIU offers Bachelor, One-step (in Georgian, English and Russian), Master and Doctoral programmes.
Despite the fact that there are a number of universities of international standard in our country, there was still a demand for creating a university of western standards; Caucasus International University set this goal; five faculties have been introduced. They are distinguished by high-qualified academic staff and scientific-research centres
Benefits of studying in University
- Focus on imparting practical skills to the students.
- Excellent weather conducive for studying.
- Renowned teaching faculty with years of teaching experience.
- Excellent quality education.
- Courses recognised by major medical councils of the world.
- Easily affordable fee.
- Standard of Living as per European lifestyle.
- Worldwide recognition of Ukrainian Medical Education.
- English as the medium of instruction.
- Students are studying in group of 8-10 students by one teacher.
- Every year many students from India and abroad go to Russia .
- All Universities of Russia are government university.
- Indian food or self cooking facility is available in most of the universities.
- Degrees awarded by the Universities are recognised worldwide.
- The MCI clearing ratio of most of the Universities is above 50% in first attempt, while the rest clear in the second attempt.
- Students and parents get many references of students already studying or passed out successfully.
- Students who get back or cannot pass in any examination get to reappear in it within one month, which saves their year.
|Course||Duration||Medium||Medical Insurance||Hostel Maintenance||Tuition Fee (1st Year)||Tuition Fee (2nd – 6th Year)|
|MBBS (MD Physician)||6 years||English||$ 100/yr||$ 1000||$ 5000||$ 4300|