Studying in Belarus
The Kyiv Medical University of UAFM is a first private university among the former Soviet Union countries, founded in 1992 on the basis of combination of basics of classical and alternative medicine.
The Kyiv Medical University of UAFM is accredited by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and it has the license of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of improving educational work for IV level of accreditation
At our University you can:
— Get a higher medical education in accordance with the State and International Standards of Education;
— Obtain postgraduate education in residency, internship, on master level and traineeship
Benefits of studying in University
- Focus on imparting practical skills to the students.
- Excellent weather conducive for studying.
- Renowned teaching faculty with years of teaching experience.
- Excellent quality education.
- Courses recognised by major medical councils of the world.
- Easily affordable fee.
- Standard of Living as per European lifestyle.
- Worldwide recognition of Ukrainian Medical Education.
- English as the medium of instruction.
- Students are studying in group of 8-10 students by one teacher.
- Every year many students from India and abroad go to Russia .
- All Universities of Russia are government university.
- Indian food or self cooking facility is available in most of the universities.
- Degrees awarded by the Universities are recognised worldwide.
- The MCI clearing ratio of most of the Universities is above 50% in first attempt, while the rest clear in the second attempt.
- Students and parents get many references of students already studying or passed out successfully.
- Students who get back or cannot pass in any examination get to reappear in it within one month, which saves their year.