Studying in China
Chinese medical universities are popular among Indian students, every year thousands of students go and study in China. The most attractive thing about Chinese medical University is that it recognizes internship done in India as well and vice versa.
The duration of Study in China is 4.5 plus 1 year Internship, which you can also do in India hence most of the students and parents have this notion that the MBBS in China is for only 4.5 years however the student gets the degree of MBBS from the University only after completion of the internship and then the student has to appear for MCI screening test as well.
The most important point that can be noted here is that once the student clears the MCI screening test, he/she might not have to do internship in India again which is compulsory for foreign medical graduates.
There are n numbers of Universities in China which are listed in MCI. And hence many student go and pursue MBBS there, but last year the China Government reduced and seats for Indian students.
Now only 3000 seats are available in China Universities and also many universities have strict cut off percentage which ranges from 60-70% for taking admission there.
Medical Universities In China
Fujain Medical University
Anhui Medical University
Benefits of studying in China
- Focus on imparting practical skills to the students.
- Excellent weather conducive for studying.
- Renowned teaching faculty with years of teaching experience.
- Excellent quality education.
- Courses recognised by major medical councils of the world.
- Easily affordable fee.
- Standard of Living as per European lifestyle.
- Worldwide recognition of Ukrainian Medical Education.
- English as the medium of instruction.
- Students are studying in group of 8-10 students by one teacher.
- Every year many students from India and abroad go to Russia .
- All Universities of Russia are government university.
- Indian food or self cooking facility is available in most of the universities.
- Degrees awarded by the Universities are recognised worldwide.
- The MCI clearing ratio of most of the Universities is above 50% in first attempt, while the rest clear in the second attempt.
- Students and parents get many references of students already studying or passed out successfully.
- Students who get back or cannot pass in any examination get to reappear in it within one month, which saves their year.
Eligiblity & Other Stuff.
Required documents for registration
- One set of photocopies of marks sheet of 10+2
- A valid passport (if you have)
- 2 photographs, size 3×4 cm, black and white on non-glossy paper
- Registration amount of $500 (Rs. 30,000) as draft or bank deposit
|12th Science/A Level
|5.8 Years||Sep 1st week||July & August|
Submit your 10th and 12th certificate and mark sheet photocopy through email and also one scanned picture with registration amount.
If you don’t have passport with you then you certainly should apply at www.passportindia.gov.in
You will receive your scanned admission letter within 10 days, original will take 20 days time.
Once you receive your passport, submit the front (the photo side) and back (the address side) by scanning and deposit the second instalment of Passport submission
Once the passport is received, it is applied to the University which sends Invitation letter in 30-40 days of time, it takes this much time because of verification process with Indian Embassy and other country Embassy where you take admission.
The University then sends the Invitation letter through courier which then submitted to the Embassy in India and third instalment has to be submitted, the application is reviewed and embassy stamps the visa within 7 days. The embassy can ask for interview call only if they want to ask some question based on the profile which is very rare.
On the basis of the visa stamped, the air tickets are booked for the country, at this time you pay the last instalment of processing fee.