Studying in Ukraine
Medical Studies is the most pursued career in India and therefore the world. Many No. of students from India fail to qualify either the admission criteria or unable in-tuned the high education expenses. The course fee of MBBS in India ranges from Rs.20 lakhs to Rs. 1.5 crores counting on the marks scored in NEET. However, MBBS in Ukraine, offer customary Education at simply reasonable Course Fees with none entrance Test. The Top Medical Universities in Ukraine have a worldwide cognition and provide the high customary of education and facilities together with infrastructure and instrumentality.MBBS in Ukraine is a good option for Indian students to study MCI approved medical programs at low-cost medical colleges .
There are many MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Ukraine. MBBS in Ukraine is one of the hot destinations for the excellent education at affordable pricing. International students find Ukraine more to their liking to Study MBBS in Ukraine. Many students look for good options to pursue their education in medicine. The duration of MBBS in Ukraine is for 6 years.
ABOUT UKRAINE :
WHY STUDY MBBS IN UKRAINE:
- Focus on imparting practical skills to the students.
- Excellent weather conducive for studying.
- Renowned teaching faculty with years of teaching experience.
- Excellent quality education.
- MBBS in Ukraine is recognized by major medical councils of the world.
- Easily affordable fee.
- Standard of Living as per European lifestyle.
- Worldwide recognition of Ukrainian Medical Education.
- English as the medium of instruction.
- Ukraine has the best of the European transportation system.
- Special traveling discounts ranging from 30% – 50% for students coming from across the world.
- Lessons taught by highly renowned and visiting lecturers from USA, UK, and Canada.
- Students get to participate in regular seminars and symposia held in other European nations.
- Bilateral Student Exchange programs on various subjects held in collaboration with universities of
- Germany, Sweden, Czech Republic and Finland.
- International students are permitted to take up 3 months summer job during vacations in countries like UK, Sweden, and other EU nations.
- After completing studies, a student gets the chance of applying for permanent settlement in Ukraine or in other countries of Europe.
- Guaranteed Visa Assurance to deserving candidates.
MCI Approved Medical Colleges In Ukraine:
|Sl. No.||Country Name||University Name|
|1||Ukraine||Bukovinian State Medical University|
|2||Ukraine||Crimea State Medical Institute|
|3||Ukraine||Crimea State Medical University|
|4||Ukraine||Danylo Halytski Lviv State Medical University|
|5||Ukraine||Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University|
|6||Ukraine||Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy|
|7||Ukraine||Donetsk State Medical University|
|8||Ukraine||Gorky’s Donetsk State Medical University|
|9||Ukraine||I.Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical University|
|10||Ukraine||International Academy of Ecology & Medicine, Kharkivske, Ukraine|
|11||Ukraine||Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University|
|12||Ukraine||Kharkiv National Medical University|
|13||Ukraine||Kharkiv National University|
|14||Ukraine||Kharkiv State Medical University|
|Sl. No.||Country Name||University Name|
|15||Ukraine||Kyiv Medical University of UAFM, Kyiv|
|16||Ukraine||Lugansk State Medical University|
|17||Ukraine||M. Gorky Donetsk National Medical University|
|18||Ukraine||M. Gorky Donetsk State Medical University|
|19||Ukraine||National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya|
|20||Ukraine||O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University|
|21||Ukraine||Odessa National Medical University|
|22||Ukraine||Odessa State Medical University|
|23||Ukraine||Sumy State University, Sumy|
|24||Ukraine||Ternopil State Medical University|
|25||Ukraine||Uzhhorod National University, Ukraine|
|26||Ukraine||V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University|
|27||Ukraine||Vinnitsa State Pirogov Memorial Medical University|
|28||Ukraine||Zaporozhye State Medical University|
LIVING COST IN UKRAINE :
Prices for goods and services increased as the value of hryvnia, the local Ukrainian currency, dropped.
17 September 2015 Ukrainian Rada approved a rise in the official minimum of the costs of living from 1176 to 1330 hryvnia/month, and the minimum salary from 1218 to 1378 hryvnia/month. The changes will be implemented from 1 December 2015.
Accordingly, the minimum hourly wages changed from 7.29 to 8.25 hryvnia ($0.33 to $0.38 per hour).
Official minimum costs of living for different categories of people (per month):
- Children 0-5 years old: 1167 hryvnia ($53)
- Children 6-17: 1455 hryvnia ($67)
- Adults 18+: 1374 hryvnia ($63)
- Disabled: 1074 hryvnia ($49)
- Receiving Official Admission Letter from the concerned university.
- Receiving Visa Support Letter issued by Department of Higher Education in Ukraine.
- Student Pick-up facility from the airport in Ukraine.
- Ample support service to the student regarding immigration clearance in Ukraine.
- Making arrangements for student ID card, hostel card, and international student card.
- Assistance in Visa renewal during the entire period of study.
- Individual room assistance for student
- Special orientation programs held for international students so that they can intermingle with the local environment.
- We act as student guardian throughout the period of the course.
All of the colleges are Members of the following International organizations
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medical Council of India(MCI)
- United Nations Organization(UNO)
- International Association of Universities(IAU).
- European Universities Association (EUA)
- European Association of International Education(EAIE)
- World Federation of medical education(WFME)
- Association of medical education of Europe(AMEE).
- International Education Society (IES, London)
- International Education Society(IES)
- European Credit Transfer System (ECTS), etc.
Eligiblity & Other Stuff.
Required documents for registration
- One set of photocopies of marks sheet of 10+2
- A valid passport (if you have)
- 2 photographs, size 3×4 cm, black and white on non-glossy paper
- Registration amount of $500 (Rs. 30,000) as draft or bank deposit
|12th Science/A Level
|5.8 Years||Sep 1st week||July & August|
Medical Universities In Ukraine
The University is one of the Oldest Medical Institutions in Ukraine having membership with UNESCO.
Bogomolets national medical university established in 1841 is one of the institutes with excellence. Students from around 65 countries came here to study medicine. The Medical Universities in Ukraine assists you in getting confirmed visa, cheapest air tickets and most important is that students will enjoy. It has the highest level of accreditations by the Ministry of Health and Education i.e. level IV and has been training students for over 150 years.
The admission procedure in this institution is very simple and students don’t have to crack any kind of entrance examinations. One has to submit filled Application form (with valid permanent address /postal address and telephone numbers), International passport, and educational documents (certificate of ‘O’ level/ ‘A’ level/ SSCE/HSSCE etc). While studying in Top Medical Universities in Ukraine, students can take advantage of Bilateral Student Exchange Program with different foreign Universities in Germany, Finland, Sweden, Poland etc. International students can join part time jobs during their studies and three month’s summer jobs during vacation in countries like UK, USA, Sweden and other EU countries.
Ukraine is a peaceful country. Here foreigner students can get safety and security. Chances of permanent residence and settlement in other European countries like USA, Canada, and Australia after completion of the course. So study medicine in one of this Top Medical Universities in Ukraine helps students to make their career in a more efficient way. One of the best part is that the degrees are recognized and approved by UNESCO, MCI throughout EU and different International Organization.
Lectures are offered in English, Russian and Ukrainian medium both for undergraduate levels and post graduate levels. The minimum tuition fees for English medium courses in the Medical Universities in Ukraine for MBBS/MD programmes vary from 3000$ and 4200$ per year. The medical universities in Europe provide scholarships to their students. The labs and infrastructure of the Universities are far better than any other government colleges in Asia, Africa and other countries. The lecturers, Doctors and professors are highly qualified. Many of the graduates who have completed their studies are working in their respective countries as a licensed doctor. A 24*7 airport pick up service is also provided to all the students through coordinator of the administration.
|Bogomolets National Medical University||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year|
|Tuition Fees/Year in US Dollars||8000 USD||4300 USD||4300 USD||4300 USD||4300 USD||4300 USD|
|Total in Indian Rupees/Per Year||270900 INR||270900 INR||270900 INR||270900 INR||270900 INR||270900 INR|